- Keep silence in the library. Switch off your mobile phone inside the library.
- Do not bring your personal belongings (bag, file, umbrella, note books, etc.) inside the library.
- You are allowed to bring loose paper sheets/reference cards for note-making
- Handle the books with care. Co-operate to preserve our repository. To tear off the pages of books/journals means to cheat your friend who is also in need of the information contained in it.
- Please do not misplace the books on the racks.
- Borrower’s tickets are not transferable; loss of a ticket will lead to its misuse by others, and you may have to be responsible for a costly book. Ensure that your tickets are not used by others.
- Solicited your co-operation for the efficient functioning of the library and information system.